How about we look at the stats first (which honestly, blow me away)...
- 578 published posts (including this one)
- 3, 481 comments
- 115 followers through Google Friend Connect + How many of you have me in your Reader???
- 58, 565 page views
Now, based on page views, here are the most popular posts published in the last year (just in case you missed them)...
I have to say, I really do love the community here. Each one of you has brought a new perspective and feeling of support beyond my immediate (concrete) community and I am so grateful for that!
So, as a THANK YOU for your continued participation in (and support of) our journey, and as a celebration of two whole years of writing and learning and trying and failing and trying again, I want to offer a giveaway to my readers!
I will be giving away 1) one of the pendants in my shop, 2) one of the mason jar cozies OR 3) a custom, single strand cream-and-one-color-of-your-choosing 24 inch X 24 inch baby blanket to one lucky winner!
Here's how to be entered:
- Visit my Etsy Shop and have a little look around. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me which item is your favorite
- Follow this blog either through the little Google link on my page or by putting me in your favorite Reader
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Like my EverGrowing facebook page
- Pin one of my Etsy pieces to Pinterest
- Post about this giveaway on your own blog or facebook page or Tweet about it
For each entry, please leave me a comment on this post (or leave all of your entries in one comment) so I can better track who has entered how ;-) If you already follow me in any of the above ways, just let me know! When you comment, please let me know which item you'd like to win, too!
Can you believe it?
Seven (super easy) chances to win in seven days!
This giveaway opens now (Wednesday, February 20, 2013) and will run through Tuesday, February 26th at midnight. I will randomly draw the lucky winners on Wednesday (2/27/13) morning and make the announcement shortly thereafter.
Thank you & Good luck!