Today we will be eating like Queens and Kings and I am super grateful for every morsel of food that is going onto our table! Speaking of which, here's what we'll be enjoying:
- Turkey (Organic...We got a 20 pounder this year, which is less than last year, but will be more than enough to give us lots of leftovers)
- Cranberry Chutney
- Herbed Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cheese stuffed celery (trust me, it's really yummy)
- Baked potatoes (with all the fixings available)
- Sweet potatoes (+ butter)
- Green beans
- Salad (from our garden and Brother and E's garden)
- Pumpkin Pie and freshly whipped cream (homemade by Brother and E)
I am very blessed with a warm home, food on the table and in the pantry, a loving family, a fulfilling job, good friends and a whole world of possibilities in front of me.
I hope that whether you're here in the States celebrating Thanksgiving (or choosing not to) or elsewhere on this little planet of ours, that you are happy, healthy and surrounded by love. I'll see you back here tomorrow.