So...apparently I'm allergic to bee stings. How allergic? Well, the kind of allergic that swells up your face so you look like a balloon and makes the doctor give you an EpiPen "just in case you go into anaphylactic shock next time". Awesome.
I'll spare you the horrifying pictures of my face (which was swollen yesterday and twice as swollen today...the sting happened on Sunday), but let's just say that it was so bad today that I was afraid, if I stayed at work today, I would scare the children upon their arrival to our after school program. So instead, I'm sitting at home (heavily medicated on some heavy duty antihistamines) drinking some hot tea.